SOTIRIA Technology had the opportunity to represent the Greek Defence startup ecosystem in the Hellenic Parliament | Committee for Research and Technology. Our company had the unique chance to present its innovation to the Parliament Members of the Committee, highlight the importance of forming a European Defence startup ecosystem as well as submit specific proposals for the acceleration of Greek Defence innovation.
The panel consisted of (from right to left in the picture above):
- Colonel Mengos, R&D Director at the General Directorate for Defense Investments and Armaments
- George Nounesis, Director and Chairman of the Board, National Centre for Scientific Research "Demokritos"
- Sotiris Kokkinos, CEO at FEAC Engineering
- Dimitrios Kottas, Co-founder at Lambda Automata
- Angelos Tsereklas Zafeirakis, Managing Director at SOTIRIA Technology
You can find the recording of the presentations in the link below (Greek language):